Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan Z/G Community
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

See who gave reputation

There's nothing here yet

• Topics

• Injen CAI
      By Quazar · Posted
      Hey mate,  I've got the Z1 CAI installed, not much difference. I got my car tuned with the CAI and exhaust installed so not sure about the gains from the CAI. The induction noise is nice though lol
    • Which LSD to buy, OS Giken,Wavetrac,Nismo or Cusco
      By Quazar · Posted
      Hey mate, I dont know if this is too late or not but I've got the Nismo 1.5 way diff in my z34. It definitely feels way better then the stock LSD, it also has quick adjustment on the lock percentage which is nice but i leave it on the lowest amount (60%).  It clunks on 3 point turns but I'm sure all of them do. I can't compare it to any other diff though, but happy with this one.
    • 280ZX 2+2 Resto-Mod - Hello from Sydney!
      By MTZ · Posted
      1. Managed to source full windshield and window chrome trims and mouldings 2. Ordered Air Dam via ebay and pending delivery as it's coming from Malaysia. 3. With a bit of luck checking facebook marketplace, Have recently acquired a pair of 4th gen Honda Prelude seats for $50. Would need to remove rails fromm seats and check fitment.   pending photos
    • 350z roof wont close onto windscreen
      By Yoshi1985 · Posted
      hey everyone, i was driving along and my roof came open so i pulled over and tried to close it but there is a 50mm gap and it wont come down any further. All motors work fine, straps are all good, just wondering if there is any way of adjusting the roof as it is sitting a bit too far forward to begin with and needed a clip to keep it locked in. I havnt been to a dealership yet as i would like to suss it out on my own first as i am mechanically minded. Anyone had this same issue and how much was it to fix??? Im in W.A
    • Dyno rests for 370z
      By Mr_370RA · Posted
      Hello everyone. I just had a dyno tune for my 2009 manual 370z and I got 211.4 rwkw Mods Invidia N1 CBE Test pipes Injen CAI Pretty happy with overall performance good/bad/not bad gains? Anyone here with more results to share Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk