Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan Z/G Community
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yeah, hello

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am looking forward to see what will transpire within this club and information that I hope will flow to see other users, events and maybe buying power for adding some finishing touches to my 2nd Zed.

Brought this 370 from NSW which has had extensive work done it, supercharged and pretty much track ready with mods to suspension and brakes. Unfortunately I have to move my 89' 300ZX TT on but such is life! 

20190104_110643.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg

My 370 resized.jpg

Posted · Report post

Hey mate . This is awesome .. and stillen is definitely the way I'm going with my Z. Care to share your experience with your supercharged Z. And how many WHP. .. auto or manual 😁 Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Hey Steve,

The guy I brought it off said it developed 400Hp at the rear wheels. It's also had a Invidia exhaust, MCA street coil-overs and upgraded brakes, rotor and dot 6 brake fluid. It's an auto with an auto down-shift throttle rev from 5 below (never had such a thing before) sounds really good coming up to lights :D.

Have you got a S/c or getting one? They are insane response and not too hard to get into a wheel spin even when moving :P.

Posted · Report post

Hey mate No mine is still stock .. I just bought an Armytrix catback and berk test pipes .. Next plan is the sc kit :) Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Awesome, go hard with the SC but from what I see of mine, what little room there was under the bonnet will become even less!! :D

Posted · Report post

It's a great option but I've found out the process of getting it registered here in SA will be a long one as they now have new hoops for me to jump through after it's inspection :unsure:

Posted · Report post

Welcome aboard! 

Wow! What a stunning car. Supercharging is something I am dead keen on getting into as well. Do you know who did the installation of the supercharger? 

Hey mate No mine is still stock .. I just bought an Armytrix catback and berk test pipes .. Next plan is the sc kit :) Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hey, Steve, what do you think of the Armytrix system? I'm seriously thinking of buying a set for my car. May I ask how it sounds on its quietest option with the berk pipes? Thinking of doing the same but curious on whether a setup like that would annoy the crap out of neighbours at 5.30 in the morning.

regards,

Peter

Posted · Report post

Hey mate .. installation is done . . To be honest its not much of a difference when the valve is closed. You can notice the test pipes. But it's ok at cold start .. however if the valve is open then it's another story.. check out the videos for my exhaust on my Instagram: ArabWheelz.cb59e63f0bdf7f47973f87f57af88924.jpg Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Awesome! Test pipes really give the exhaust a deeper note,