Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Looking to get a 350z

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey everyone, 

just recently joined the forum to get a better insight of the 350’s. At the moment I own a 2005 wrx but now I’m looking for something different and for the past couple of months I have been searching online looking to get a Z, and as much as I would love to get a 2007-2008 model they are a little out of my price range so I’ve been looking at 2003-2005 model.  Now I have done some research but I would like to hear first hand your guys opinions like what you love about the cars, what you dislike about them, what common problems they have etc. if there is already a thread like this I’m sorry, I didn’t do a search. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome mate.

I hope you get the Z car that you're looking for.

:)

Posted · Report post

I would strongly urge you to wait until you can afford the HR Z mate, But that's just me. The DE is still fantastic.

Posted · Report post

yeah, keep saving, Ive seen 09 370'z in the high teens - sure they might have 170,000 kms+  but the car will still have many years of life left in it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Bit the bullet and bought the Zed
      By badthing · Posted
      Welcome mate! Yes, it's a very nice car indeed. We've cruised to Robertson Pie Shop many times. Enjoy!
    • FYI: Lenso Project D Spec F DO NOT fit MY13 370Z
      By paracin · Posted
      No, i failed to mention that my comment was a 'long story short'. Square setup was impossible because 20x10 +15 at the front sticks out almost an inch. Rollenso guy said that +35 should be OK but that wouldn't fit because of the caliper.  The second solution, with 20x12 +0 at the rear only fits flared guards. Thanks for the advice, I'm looking at Vertini RF 1.1 as the come with custom offset but I'm still worried about the x-factor. Does anyone here have these fitted, I wonder?
    • Amuse R1 Titan Progress or R1 Titan Extra???
      By ChantiZ · Posted
      Hey all, I have decided to get an Amuse catback exhaust and have been given two options - Progress and Extra. The website is in Japanese and I’m not really sure what the difference between the two is. I was told the Extra was the louder option but both are 93db. I want a deep tone that isn’t ridiculously loud so that the whole world knows I’m arriving when I’m in the next suburb. Watching videos on you tube I think I like the sound of the Progress model better but it is so hard to make a decision. Planning to install front pipe and hfc after my warranty expires early next year. Any help on the differences between the two models would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance Chantelle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • FYI: Lenso Project D Spec F DO NOT fit MY13 370Z
      By ChocSoldier · Posted
      I didn't see anything on there about 10 +35, did you send them a message privately or something?

All I saw was:
      "20x10 +15 (square setup)
      20x10 +15 Front / 20x12 +0 Rear" For the Z's you have to be very careful if it's an untested combination due to the brakes.
    • Bit the bullet and bought the Zed
      By paracin · Posted
      Been pondering this purchase for a while (30+ years, I’d say). Three years ago I decided to wait for (what I believed inevitable) a new, turbo Zed. I was also looking forward to the new Infinity 3 litre TT mill in a classic Z body. Since it never came out, and there is none in sight, and I’m not getting any younger , I bought my 2012 MY13 Zed a month ago. Had I known it was going to be so fantastic, I would have bought a new one. I’m in love!