Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Remote help for 350Z

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So i recently went to my locel mr minit to get a new key cut and a new remote for my 2003 nissan 350z . Now i got the key scanned for the chip in it. The new kay starts the car however i am trying to synchronize the keyless remote however coming up with issues.

So i lock the windows and doors, put the key in the ignition 6 times however instead of the hazard lights flashing the drivers door just unlocks.

These where the first steps that where givrn to me. I hsve watched videos and read some forums to try and understand if i am doing something wrong however no one seems to be having the same issue i am having.

If anyone can help that would be really great.

Posted · Report post

Hey I just did this and it wasn't quite like all the instructions say. Do the key six times and the doors unlock, now lock the doors using the manual lock by the door handle - not the electronic lock button down by the window controls. Press a button on the remote and the doors will unlock to signal it has paired. 

I think I had to put the key to acc and lock the doors quickly after doing the six inserts, then the remote could be pressed without rushing.