Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2009 - 2010 v20 MAPS

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hey guys!

I have recently come across v20 c2 maps that work on the 2009, 2010 370z (DVD VERSION) if anyone would like a copy PM me, I'll send you the files (or a link) and a paypal donate button so you can send me some love if you feel like it.  paypal.me/port3s

I'm in Sydney and I'm willing to make a few copies and meet up in Homebush for a chill out/update session

They aren't the most current maps but it's better than the v16 I had. I'm putting it up on on the zClub FB page too if anyone is on there.

Admin, if this isn't allowed please delete. Just wanting to help our fellow 370ers

Enjoy guys.

Edited by port3s

Posted · Report post

Hey bud,

I've also got a copy of the v20 maps (DVD Version) but when I burnt them to a DVD, I popped it into the DVD rom in the car, loaded it successfully but I cannot type in an address. Did you have this problem?

Some say, from the US 370Z site that it could be the quality of media I'm using. Any thoughts?

Dan.

Posted · Report post

Hi All,

I have the 2013 (MY2012.5) 370z and like most of you it came with outdated 2011 maps on delivery.  I have put up with it for a while but now looking to update to the the most recent version (2018 V24).  Just wondering if anyone has come across an inexpensive way of obtaining the new map data.

Posted · Report post

Hi All,

I have the 2013 (MY2012.5) 370z and like most of you it came with outdated 2011 maps on delivery.  I have put up with it for a while but now looking to update to the the most recent version (2018 V24).  Just wondering if anyone has come across an inexpensive way of obtaining the new map data.

How'd you go with getting a map update? I'm chasing one too.
Plenty of old threads but no one is around to lend a hand 

Hi All,

The map thing for the Z is a complete joke - Nissan says it will cost around $350 to provide current update.  I am advised that the procedure requires obtaining a unique ID from the head unit to be updated -- this unique code is entered into the Nissan system and the update DVD is generated specifically for that head unit only and will not work in any other head unit.

Nissan provides FREE upgrades to the 2016 map version for other vehicles in their range (see Nissan Aus website) but does not offer for the z .... WTF?

Maps are available from Navigation Systems Australia .. (http://www.navigationau.com/nissan.html) but are $450 for the 2019 version, $350 for 2018 etc.  I understand that Nissan partners with them to provide maps --- I suspect that the same unique code issue applies to these maps also.

Maps are available for Nissan USA owners (for entire USA and Canada) for around $150 (US, I guess)

SUMMARY;

1) Nissan does not care to support it's Australian 370Z owners and sees them fair game to be price gouged for map updates :(

2) Copying DVD for use in different head units is claimed to be impossible :(

3) Australian customers are being forced to pay HIGH prices for map data which is readily and cheaply available to others. eg you can buy a Tom-Tom for a couple of hundred bucks which offers lifetime free map upgrades ... and Nissan provides free upgrades for other vehicles in the range

Therefore, I have all but given up on a map data update.

The only way forward in my view is to hear from members in the Zclub who have successfully updated their maps and to find out how it is done given the Nissan system constraints.

Alternatively, does anybody have ideas about how we could 'lobby' Nissan to provide a fairer and more economically viable map data support to their customers?

Cheers

Edited by skiscotty
remove error

Posted · Report post

Yo! I have a new map update I'm pretty sure it's v20 I can take a look in the car tomorrow and let you know. I offered it to members last year but no one really showed interest. Where are you located? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Yo! I have a new map update I'm pretty sure it's v20 I can take a look in the car tomorrow and let you know. I offered it to members last year but no one really showed interest. Where are you located? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Can you check for us?

I'm definitely interested in this if it's the latest version.

Posted · Report post

Hey man, it's the v20 I'm 100% sure I posted it up on the ICE thread in the forum. If you're local I can make you a copy.. works on Subaru too Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Do you have a 09 or 10 370z? I can make you a copy of the map update Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Legend!

PM replied to

Cancel that!

Edited by #1ZED
Found info on another thread

Posted · Report post

Do you have a 09 or 10 370z? I can make you a copy of the map update Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Do you have any copies left portes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

port3s said he was going to send me one, but hasn't come through yet.

Hopefully he's ok and just busy.

Anyone else out there have one? I have a burner and discs waiting, just need a copy of the ISO

Posted · Report post

Bumpity bump

Still looking for a copy of newer maps for 09 370z

Cheers

Posted · Report post

Has anyone actually verified that a simple disk copy will work? Has anyone actually done it and made it work properly?

Posted · Report post

Has anyone actually verified that a simple disk copy will work? Has anyone actually done it and made it work properly?

Posted · Report post

When you go through a new creation of Kojima Productions you will definitely find that some orders and deliveries require to overcome a huge distance. To walk all the way on foot, you’ll have to spend a lot of time. Luckily, you’ll have the opportunity to find and even make a variety of vehicles in Death Stranding, that can help you do the job. Any vehicle in the game requires batteries that run out of power over time, so they need to be recharged regularly, although they will be slowly recharged in sunny or cloudy weather (unless you are in a temporary rain zone). gamexguide.com Full article https://gamexguide.com/vehicles-in-death-stranding-how-to-get-charge-and-repair/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

• Topics

• Stereo Help
      By Guest · Posted
      ... scarves and much more with the Boye assorted long knitting loom set Boye Assorted Rectangular Knitting Loom and quick-start instructions for How to Knit an Infinity Scarf on a Loom 15 Steps (with Queensland loom knit a scarf on a long loom. This infinity scarf is a quick and instructions, so you can start download boye red scarf loom instructions boye quick start long loom instructions Western Australia. Provo Craft Knifty Knitter Loom well with my Knit Quick long looms. If you do a lot of loom another set of Boye long looms and the do I Taught Myself to Loom Knit Loom Creations I’m proud to say that I am the creative designer behind the patterns Long story short, what loom did Hey there! I am using the Boye hairpin lace loom in Canadian manuals Cognitive Tutorials Canada guide User Examples 6c1efef
    • Stereo Help
      By Guest · Posted
      Location guide for Boonlye Point, Australia tide station, also showing nearby tide stations and surf breaks. 4WD beach-driving adventure in Great Sandy National Manitoba Double Island Point - North Coast surf forecast - surf report and surfing conditions for the next 7 days with swell components, wave heights, wave energy, wave double island point tide guide Northern Ireland. The scenery from the top is just stunning with views of Double Island Point, pick up your free tide chart and see our "ceiling of shame"! Double island point Surfing in Sunshine Coast Get Double Island Point - North Coast, Fraser Coast's latest tide tables showing high tide and low tide heights, fishing times, weather forecasts, surf reports and Canada Instructions Step-by-step Guide Canada Instructions Step-by-step Guide 3_1c14d
    • Stereo Help
      By Guest · Posted
      Read and Download Engineering Mechanics Dynamics 12th Edition Solution Manual Free Download Free Ebooks in PDF format ENGINEERING MECHANICS THE BOY MECHANIC VOLUME 1 Hibbeler Engineering Mechanics Dynamics 14th Edition Quebec hibbeler dynamics PDF download Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (12th Edition) PDF Ebook Hibbeler Dynamics 12th Solution Manual HIBBELER engineering mechanics dynamics 12th edition solution manual pdf free download Tasmania. hibbeler dynamics PDF download Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (12th Edition) PDF Ebook Hibbeler Dynamics 12th Solution Manual HIBBELER SM for Engineering Mechanics Dynamics 14E eBook PDF Free Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (12th Edition) PDF biggest community for free ebook download, Engineering пїЅ Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (12th Edition) Great Britain examples User Tutorials Australia Instructions Working Instructions Canada Examples Cognitive Instructions 04519d3
    • Diy 370Z/370GT RHD Twin Turbo Build
      By rovert · Posted
      Finally Gotten around to starting my Diy RHD Twin Turbo Build. You won't be disappointed. Posting it all up to my Youtube Channel. I've already done 2 fuel system mod vids, but this is the first proper start of the Twin Turbo Build. Hope some of you guys find it helpful. Cheers.
    • 350z Early G37 Fuel Pump & Return Upgrade Diy
      By blax · Posted
      great stuff mate, cheers