Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hi all, currently looking for a z

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I had a TT a few years ago and loved it, when I sold it people told me I'd regret it, and I definitely miss it! I've been traveling, but now back and working again so I'm thinking perhaps a 350z is in order. I absolutely love the sound of the x-force 350z on youtube, that sound alone is enough to make me want one.

Hey if anyone has something for sale hmu, I currently have 11k (only just got back to work after traveling) but that will stretch a couple of grand within a few weeks. Would have to be manual, not too heavy in the mods although love that exhaust. I can travel anywhere for work, and could totally work in a road trip home. Open to arrangements of whatever kind you can think of. I can get you a drone license as part payment at a very reduced price if anyone is into that.

Cheers!