Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stillen exaust

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm wanting to do CBE  stillen or other that has no drone.Im in Melbourne and would like to see and hear in person if anyone can help

Posted · Report post

Hope you got deep pockets mate. The postage alone for Stillen is a killer. Checkout Invidia or HKS.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Stillens are heavy and expensive [good product tough] , Invidia has a very similar look.

HKS hands down on looks & sound alone for me..

Its all about preference and budget.

Edited by BEN313

Posted · Report post

Thanks for response,has this forum gone really quite in last 6 mths?There must be someone that can help me,I will buy the coffees

Posted (edited) · Report post

Not much activity here unfortunately, FB seems to be more active I've been told from other members..

Edited by BEN313

Posted · Report post

Not much activity here unfortunately, FB seems to be more active I've been told from other members..

Same with Aus300zx...dead as a dorrnail!

Posted · Report post

Thanks for response,has this forum gone really quite in last 6 mths?There must be someone that can help me,I will buy the coffees

Best to go to a Melb Z meet and check out the exhausts.

Posted · Report post

if anyone is interested i am selling a Stillen cat back exhaust & high flow cats, along with the supercharger kit for 370z. All new in boxes. 

Posted · Report post

Hi Elvis, I know your post was from last year but did you ever settle on a CBE? I just bought a roadster and looking at doing something very similar shortly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Custom y-pipe and cat combination, I need help!
      By richiez · Posted
      Hey guys I need some help. I bought this car second hand, it has some work done to it but I'm unsure on the details. I'm trying to get a CBE for my car so I thought I'd look underneath. I know part of the exhaust have been replaced since it got sold to the dealership. It looks like the ypipe and cat are a one piece set up? And looks nothing like the stock stuff. What is this pipe? Is it custom? I'm guessing I can only buy a y-back exhaust at this stage unless I buy a CBE and a cat. Thanks!http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cb9a7deea9ce/YouCut_20190419_204915267.mp4 Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    • 2009 - 2010 v20 MAPS
      By 370Cal · Posted
      Do you have any copies left portes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • 07 Z with mystery illness
      By Muzzytt · Posted
      Hey mate I recently had a similar issue.  I ended up getting the NDS III app on my phone and did the idle 're learn but mine was not as bad as what you're describing.  I pulled an injector to try it to 're learn etc but idled around 700 rpm.
    • Write off advice
      By S3RG388 · Posted
      Hi All, I am new to the forums so it is very nice to meet you all and apologies if I am posting in the wrong section. Recently my 370z (2010 convertible auto) has been hit in the back and after a month of assessments and deliberations the insurance company decided it will be a write off due to high costs of repair needed for a full chassis rebuild in the rear. Now they have given me two options: 1 - Take the market value of 23k minus 1.6k of outstanding insurance payments for the period. So about 21.4k. 2 - Go through the other party's insurer, receive 23k - 3k salvage fee and keep the car. So 20k plus the car, which will not be roadworthy anymore. Could I ask for some of your advice, especially if you faced a similar situation in the past? Is it worth keeping the car with 20k, would I be able to sell it for parts or sell it as a whole? It's in a very good condition (minus the chassis and rear damage obviously), engine has done 94k and never had any problems.   Thank you very much for your advice in advance!!!
    • Passenger Seat Sensor
      By BlueZ · Posted
      Hello all, Well it's been a few years but It's good to see this forum is still up and running.  I notice the old Speedo thread is still active :-) So, I was driving with my wife today and she noticed that the seat belt warning didn't go off when she took of the belt as we pulled into the driveway.  I assume that it's the seat sensor.  It doesn't worry me too much but I'm wondering if it will affect the air bags.  Will they go off if it thinks there's no one in the seat? Thanks