Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

370Z

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Jus wanna introduce myself n say hi I'm new to tap talk I drive a 2010 370Z roadster IMG%7Boption%7Dhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170121/1057f1f027ef34e9ac12e0e722c1b009.jpg%7Boption%7Dhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170121/e6b3578a476f438c4e6277d5855924b9.jpg] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Gidday Sikmfk888 we're in the same boat (new that is) I am a member of Aus300zx and am in the transition stage of going from z32 to post 2007 z33... it hasn't happened yet, but it will lol!

Got any picks of your 370 to share... you can Upload them to Postimage.org and share them as thumbnails.

Cheers!

Posted · Report post

Gidday Sikmfk888 we're in the same boat (new that is) I am a member of Aus300zx and am in the transition stage of going from z32 to post 2007 z33... it hasn't happened yet, but it will lol!

Got any picks of your 370 to share... you can Upload them to Postimage.org and share them as thumbnails.

Cheers!

IMG%7Boption%7Dhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170203/f6b87b250ff504ece5f6b1faebcbeea5.jpg] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hello. Welcome you!:lol:

Edited by Rolnando2

Posted · Report post

I think the link for the photos are not working. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome mate😁

Pics aren’t working for me either.