Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tein Flex Z adjustables

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi All,

Has anyone used Tein Flex Z suspension before. Spring rates front: 12.0Kgf/mm rear: 10.0Kgf/mm

Are these any good? My shocks need replacing so looking at putting these in. Any other recommendations?

Thanks

Posted · Report post

MCA - Great product and they are in QLD, speak to Josh and he will recommend the right one including the recommended spring rate for the 370Z which they have done a lot off testing with. 

Posted · Report post

What did you end up going with Bob?

I'm looking at getting these Tein Coilovers, anyone know if the rear has seperate springs or spring and shock together like the front?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Tein's aren't true coilovers not that makes much of a difference pending on your use, don't agree with the spring rates more so for the rear.. I'm currently running  MCA X-C 16 front and 5 for the rear spring rates and the rear is stiff enough for me!! I can only Imagine what 10 spring rates for the rears would be like..

Personally I'd go MCA Blue over Teins, based on my extensive research and budget before I bought my MCA.  Teins were hit and miss in terms of ride... Plus if anything goes wrong with MCA , they are only a stone throw away not to mention they have done a lot of testing on the 370Z on the track and road..

If you have the spare cash I'd be getting MCA Blues but its your decision and money at the end of the day..

Just sharing my opinion of course ;)

Edited by BEN313

Posted · Report post

ok cool, thanks for your advice.

I'm still yet to make a decision yet, soon hopefully though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Remote help for 350Z
      By me123 · Posted
      Hey I just did this and it wasn't quite like all the instructions say. Do the key six times and the doors unlock, now lock the doors using the manual lock by the door handle - not the electronic lock button down by the window controls. Press a button on the remote and the doors will unlock to signal it has paired.  I think I had to put the key to acc and lock the doors quickly after doing the six inserts, then the remote could be pressed without rushing. 
    • Final drive
      By BGTV8 · Posted
      3.9 you won't really notice the SRM but with 4.08 you will. ECUTEK tune can correct it
    • Final drive
      By ghostbusters · Posted
      Sorry for the revival of this post but US 370Z owners who did the FD change notes that SRM is off by a couple hundred rpms. To those with a local manual 370z with a 3.9/4.08 FD, do you guys suffer a similar issue? And if so, how did you rectify it?
    • 2010 370z Bluetooth Music Stream
      By ChocSoldier · Posted
      I use a Miccus Mini-Jack RTX if you want another alternative, another member at a meet had the older model (Mini-jack RX).

The main thing is to look out for a Bluetooth receiver that supports A2DP, but doesn't support HFC, this will ensure it doesn't interfere with the car's bluetooth for calls (HFC = handsfree calls, A2DP is for audio streaming). I'm using an iPhoine 8 with it, and have used a 6s and various other friend's phones (iPhone 7's, Google Nexus devices etc) without any issues.

If you're looking at the Miccus options, the one I chose has some more modern audio codecs than the older one (APT-X, etc), which in theory means better audio.
    • car buyers brisbane
      By allcarremoval · Posted
      an immediate buyer obtaining awide range of new, used, junk and smashed cars paying top cash for car in Brisbane. Presently with our subsidiary buyers all through the Brisbane and surrounding regions we purchase cars everywhere throughout the region! 
      All Car Removal Brisbane's Cash for Cars has been buying cars all through Brisbane and surrounding regions getting individuals as much cash for your cars as possible for their junk cars and trucks. Spare time and hassle attempting to find a private purchaser for your car.