Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

New guy

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi, new guy here, I've had my 2006 350Z for 2 days and no doubt will be asking some dumbass questions at some point. I'm a kiwi living south of Auckland. Fire away..  :)

I am a hotrodder but not the narrow minded 'nothing else will do' type...I like Euro, Oz, yank, pommie, and Jap......  Ive owned a 260Z and a twin Turbo 300 Zx in the past and  they were great. Now I have this baby...and it seems to be very powerful and very well made. Door trims are losing their paint and it has the japanese language nav......it also has a different version of the Bose stereo than what appears in the owners manual....and a couple of buttons which don't appear in there either.. ??

Metallic orange with the loud tan leather, auto, aftermarket Rays Mags......60,000 km  ........$NZ15,000.....507928768.thumb.jpg.567f9af7a9b466eb129f I live out of town on a nice twisty road, and last nite on the way home from work I had a play with a car that was pushing me faster and faster......the corners tend to sort the men out from the boys.......  :)     Anyway.......I'm here to learn about my new baby and hopefully make some friends, ask possibly beginner questions ...  Right, I'm off to look through the archives.....cheers.

Bits_'n'_bobs_019.jpg

P1040843.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

258985445.jpg

Edited by MoFo
Left out some cars.....

Posted · Report post

very clean car and welcome to the forums. With the door trims it is completely normal with Z's  they can be easily removed and repainted