Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Differential bushes changed

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

changed the front and rear differential bushes to Nolathan ones,Big job but big difference.

Improved handling 

No vibration and clunking noise 

Job done in 6 hours ?

cheers

Edited by Power z
Problem solved

Posted · Report post

Im just about to do this myself but was thinking of going with SPL solid ones instead.

How much did you get charged for your bushes to be changed? Pedders in Melbourne are quoting me $320 for the job? Thats with me suppling my own, otherwise almost double if I use Nolathan ones.

Posted (edited) · Report post

SPL is good as well but I prefer Nolathane as they allow just a lil bit of movement 

Me and my mate did it and I can tell you it's not an easy job if you don't know what you doing don't do it and if you know then You need proper tools for that

yeah I asked pedders they quoted me the same bro

Edited by Power z

Posted · Report post

There is very little to be gained from the SPL solid bushes for a street car, and a lot of comfort to be lost, nolathane & poly are all good options (as long as they are solid)

Posted · Report post

Yup that's right