Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

How to post an item for sale

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi. Could someone please explain how to place an item for sale in marketplace

Posted · Report post

I think you'd need a min of 5 posts. Standard In a few forums.

Posted · Report post

Kind of sucks because we miss out on good deals since a lot of people wouldn't both making 5 posts.

Posted · Report post

There is no point having them here if they are not going to contribute

They can use eBay and Facebook "Nissan V35 & 350Z Parts Sales Australia"

Posted · Report post

I'm just here to get my post count up so I can share my carsales link...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Z'dsters
      By DmanDuc · Posted
      Hey there Z'dsters. So after reading all the comments about rim size and style, im now hesitant to change them. Its a lot of money out laid for something that could go horribly wrong. Firstly im not a lover of my 2012 rims... hence the reason for change. To be honest with you all, im now confused as hell and don't really no which way to turn. I find that im varying from the 19" because of the other styles and makes of rim that i like but are not made in a 19" . This Z'd is my first real nice car that is my baby as all of my vehicles have been high powered motorcycles so the Z'd relm is a learning curve to me. Ozzy tyres has two rims i'm considering, 1. is a 20" x 8.5 gloss black rim called ( pro drag PD1 ) now its a 8.5 inch width, which after researching can accomadate a tyre width from 225mm to 255mm. The 2nd rim im considering is a Vertini drift 19" x 8.5. colour to be decided. So after reading everyone's input i really am confused as to which way i should go and colour really. My Z'd is a 2012 Montery blue, and she is stock as a rock. Her shoe size's are.... Front: 245/40 x 19.    Rear: 275/35x19. They are Achilles tyres and i do not recommend, i find they are hopeless in the wet, crappy handling and helps the car understeer even more, and milage was lame and quite noisy........ Anyway................. So wheel and tyre package is needed for my baby girl...... So in your opinion guyz do you think the 20" rims a waste of money for the Z'ds. And would you consider 17 / 18" deep dish rims and why. would it cause complications being a smaller wheel etc etc. if you guys and gals don't mind.......... Some proper education on this matter would be seriously appreciated. Thanks Z'dsters. Dman.
    • AAM Competition Twin Turbo 370Z
      By shadow85 · Posted
      Hey fellaz, forgot about this thread.   My install is complete finally! Lets just say this is not a real RHD kit. I am pretty dissapointed in AAM claiming it is RHD.   Don't get me wrong the quality of the kit is excellent, but the amount of modifications/fab work it needed to fit our RHD car was insane! My install bill was huge because of it! Same with the other 2 AAM RHD kits i know of that was installed around Australia and UK.   Save yourself the cash, and buy a RevZone TT kit for 16K installed and tuned. The amount I spent to get the AAM kit fitted is enough to build a forged engine! I kind of lost respect for AAM now for telling us it is a RHD kit. 😠
    • 18x10 +22 or 20x10 +42 with spacers – what would be your personal preference?
      By paracin · Posted
      Wasn't quite looking for used wheels, to be honest. However, PM me some details please, I might consider. You never know...
    • ESCL ekectronic steelring lock
      By mapanp · Posted
      thanks to the forum I have been able to bypass the steering lock and car works fine A new module from Nissan was quoted at $2750, but they could do it for $1950, the same unit, brand new Nissan part on Ebay USA  $260USD
    • ESCL ekectronic steelring lock
      By ChocSoldier · Posted
      Mine has been replaced by Nissan previously, found a sticker after I bought the car.

Personally, I would try the "banging on it and yanking the fuse" trick, that way you'll never have issues in the future. Basically just hit roughly where the steering lock unit is, and get it to turn to ACC, then go pull the fuse while it's still unlocked (either On or in ACC).