Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

New 350z owner from Sydney!

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello everyone!

After months of searching for a low mileage and unmolested 350z, I pulled the trigger on my new baby. She's a 2004 Touring (with 3 pedals ofc) and absolutely stock. I am absolutely in love with her and just want to keep driving. Surprised by how comfortable and relatively quiet it is. I wish I could get the 2007 and later ones but way out of my budget. Was also looking at s2000's but they are pretty rare to find in decent condition and insanely expensive! 

Just for some background, I used to have a mk5 Golf GTI followed by a FN2 Civic Type R (loved them both). Gotto love those high revs (hence my want for the s2000!) but I must admit I'm more than happy with the new RWD Z. Pulls very strongly in the 2nd and 3rd gear I discovered. Anyways enough with my story, looking forward to some meets or drives with other Z's nearby.

Cheers!

944950_10156339008080265_2009963783363199308_n.jpg

946438_10156339007810265_6210859375018021636_n.jpg

1933948_10156339007850265_3932910101841978014_n.jpg

Posted · Report post

Welcome

am pretty green still here myself. 

Very jealous of your deck spoiler. I empathise with the months of research. Here in Perth the market is very dry for late HR powered Zeds.

The VQ has a pretty good rep as long as service is regimented they seem to be a pretty stand up engine.

Enjoy  

Posted · Report post

Welcome Mate, nice ride looks mint!!! As a fellow grey 350 owner jealous of the condition yours is in :)

Posted · Report post

Hehe cheers mate. I ended up going for a drive earlier today from sydney to grand pacific drive to macquarie pass to kiama and back. All I can say is wow! The scenery, the roads and the car. All were very impressive indeed! I still can't believe how much grip this thing has (or maybe my tyres are new or I didn't disable the TCS). I took some corners at decent speeds and no drama at the back at all. Anyways here are some photos from my drive. Enjoy z-motoring all :)

20160103_161521.jpg

20160103_175558.jpg

20160103_151113.jpg

Posted · Report post

Welcome!! Car looks very tidy!! Mac Pass is one of our most popular Zclub cruises we definitely need to do another one :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome!

350z are nice as hell to drive! Brother used to have one back in the day and I recently purchased my 370z. Hopefully see you around! I'm from Sydney too (near Brighton) always up for a drive!

Posted · Report post

Thanks. And welcome lol! I am new to the Z scene but have a general love for cars lets say. Couldn't agree more with you. It's all smiles for me every time I'm in the Z. I so wanted the 370z but that would be pushing my budget. So yeah congrats to you. Hope to see you and other Z members around!

Posted · Report post

Welcome and congrats! Hope to meet you folks at a Sydney cruise~