Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

I want to see 370Z stereo installs

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi guys, I'm looking for ideas for an install for my Zed.

I would love to see pics of yours, your mates or installs you have seen online or at shows in a 370Z. please post below :)

Posted · Report post

found these online

post-14201-0-98571600-1432896921_thumb.j

post-14201-0-27519500-1432896925_thumb.j

Posted · Report post

just saw this in the Zclub gallery. uploaded by abchsu.

post-14201-0-39166800-1432897139_thumb.j

Posted · Report post

cmon guys, just about to finalise the design of my system and would really appreciate any pics of installs of yourselves or mates, or just ones you've seen and admire.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Thanks Beenos. That yours? Would love to see more pics and what's in it. Are they 12s?

Posted · Report post

yes it's mine ,they are 12's

jl amps hd 1200 mono block for the subs, hd 600 for the front and rear speakers,(all factory still)

has a mosconi processor that is programed via the laptop (loads of ajdustments to play with)

install was done by sergei @ strathfield brookvale.(N.S.W)

not much to take in the way of pics as it is all on display in this pic ,the rest is hidden.

no matter where you go it will be all custom work as no one has the pre formed boxes here and it cost too much to import from the usa due to weight and size is not worth it

you can get the stealth box from JL with 2 x 10's @the $2300 mark and 3-4 month wait.

A custom box here will cost around $700+ depends on what you want 

Posted · Report post

Thanks Beenos! I'm going to do something very similar. I gather they are fiberglass enclosures? It's a little dark to tell in that pic. I've heard of the mosconi dsp. How do you like it? I ended up buying an audison, and have a pair of soundstream amps I will fit after I build the sub enclosures. Just haven't had time lately and need to finish of sound deadening the back first. Surprised you didn't run the fronts fully active to fully utilize the dsp?

Posted · Report post

i have been told that the bit one is not all that good, have some issues.

yes they are fibreglass but covered in vinyl

the fronts are running through the processor has a 32 band eq for each side(just not upgraded speakers)

can run the subs at very low hertz they are running at 30 ATM so nice deep bass

Posted · Report post

Thanks for your reply Beenos.

I've heard nothing but good about audison products, I guess it's best to hear lots and form a decision based on an average, taking into account those that don't sell them.

in regards to my comment earlier, I meant fully active so that the tweeters and Midbass run off their own channel so that you can time align the tweeters independent of the mids and run active crossover. Which now makes me think.... How are the front splits running in your car, as your not using the factory amp? 

Posted · Report post

This is the the box I just got delivered from Zenclosures.. Can't wait to finish it off..!

image.jpg

Posted · Report post

Looking good James, I see it's all stripped. Looking forward to seeing the finished results

Posted · Report post

Thanks, man.. I've got dynomatting to do my whole interior, so once I get my turbo kit finished up, I'll be stripping the whole interior to lay it.. Just want to get my car finished..!! I'm getting so keen..! Even got the first song picked out..! lol

Posted · Report post

This is the the box I just got delivered from Zenclosures.. Can't wait to finish it off..!

image.jpg

I tried to get one of those and was told that they don't ship to Australia anymore !!!???

Posted · Report post

I put a set of custom kicker subs in mine.very happy with end result. I've also put a different  wing and had installed Garrett twin turbos for that extra bit of ooopth .... lol

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...