Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for black rims for my baby (350z)

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hey guys im brand new on here, i am just chasing some black rims to go with my blue 03 Z. if you guys have anything for sale or know of anyone please let me know!

post-14570-0-46332000-1407927690_thumb.p

post-14570-0-60621100-1407927698_thumb.j

Posted · Report post

Hey Matthew. Welcome to the forum!

Have you thought about having your stock rims powder coated?

Oatesy.

Posted · Report post

What look are you going for? Concave, deep dish etc?

Posted · Report post

Hi mate, I have some 20" rims which are black with polished rim I am looking to sell. They fit perfectly on the zed with no scrubbing at all with the stock suspension and no guard rolling required. The rims are second hand by they have brand new tyres (never been on the road) - Achilles ATR sport 275/30 R20 on the rear and 245/35 R20 on the front. If you are interested please PM me. Located on the Gold coast. (note: the pics below are of the old tyres not the new ones).

IMG01364-20120409-1657_zpsd1773dc0.jpg

IMG01366-20120409-1731_zpsc118005b.jpg

Cheers, Ben.

Posted · Report post

Thanks heaps fellas. Looking for all black (no chrome) either dish or concave. Thanks for the helping hand

Posted · Report post

Spray your stock wheels with black plastic dip

Posted · Report post

Varrstoen 2.2.2 Replica TE37 matt black, looks good and doesn't break the bank. Being a lot cheaper than the real thing means it doesn't hurt so much the first time you curb the rims ;)

Posted · Report post

I had Varrstoen 2.2.2 on my black 350z for many years. Cant complaint. Car looked really good.

Posted · Report post

Those Varrstoen 2.2.2 Replicas look awesome! I'm definitely going to look into getting these. Thanks heaps guys!

Posted · Report post

Also what wheel fitment would you recommend for front and rear? I would prefer wider weels and bigger offset on rear. Thanks heaps

Posted · Report post

DPE wheels.post-11740-0-96424800-1408449133_thumb.j ST10 19"

Posted · Report post

True!!!! Check out their website.

DPEwheels.com.au, don't know how pricey they're thou.

Lots of luck on your quest bro. Keep us posted .

Posted · Report post

I went with the varrstoen es2's 19×9.5 front and 19×11 rear 0 offset all round. Good fitment though took a bit of adjustment to get the fitment right. Although a +10 or +15 offset will fit pretty easy with a simple gaurd roll. Here's a pic of mine

post-3831-0-72876200-1408619821_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

did you choose a set of wheels? 

i saw you drive past just before but couldn't see your wheels

PS exhaust sounds really nice

Posted · Report post

did you choose a set of wheels?

i saw you drive past just before but couldn't see your wheels

PS exhaust sounds really nice[/quote

Not yet my man! Put it on the back burner for a while. Seriously looking now though after my tax return. If anyone had any suggestions on brands? Was into concave but now looking more deep dish at the back