Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New member here =) SA

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all, just would like to introduce myself, names JJ from Adelaide, Purchased my lovely 370z roadster. 

After taken the delivery of the vehicle, and whilst driving I heard this rattling sound and also tick feedback whilst the foot  on the clutch and brake pedal.

I WAS SOOO WORRIED and took it back to the dealership and to Nissan both said it was normal. Which i still wasn't too convince, after searching on forums and websites,

which it seems quiet normal due to the mass fly wheel...which a quiet fair few people has the same symptoms.  I hope this is certainly true.

Hope all member can enlighten me in the near future of mods and the way to maintain my Z.

Have a great day all

JJ

Posted · Report post

Hey mate, welcome to the forums, I'm one of the mods from SA. Glad to have another local Z on board!

Check out the events thread, we have a last minute cruise we are organising for Sunday if you are keen. I'll PM you to add you to the FB group too.

http://zclub.com.au/forums/index.php?/topic/7100-sa-sunday-23314-location-tbc-late-notice/#

EDIT - I can't PM you, jump on the Zclub community on facebook and hopefully we can become "friends" to stay in touch  ;)

Posted · Report post

Hey! Welcome aboard mate

Posted · Report post

What up JJ. Welcome.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the warm welcome , the meet I have to pass, due to work. :(

Always a next time ;)

Also the rattling noise trans or clutch , is this a common sound ?

Posted · Report post

Congratulations on the purchase of your new 350ZR and a big welcome to the forum. Hope you upload some photo's so as we can all see just what you've bought. As regards to the rattling noise, yes a lot of our cars suffer from this particular noise, it's usually attributed to the DMFW. Hope you enjoy many happy K's of driving and reading the numerous informative threads on this forum.  :book:

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the warm welcome , the meet I have to pass, due to work. :(

Always a next time ;)

Also the rattling noise trans or clutch , is this a common sound ?

That's a shame you can't make it, all good though :)

Where do you live? N,S,E or W? Few of us lads out South often catch up for an impromptu cruise

Posted · Report post

I sure will upload some photos over next couple of days. :)

I'm on the east side

Posted · Report post

Welcome TemtaionZ,

Yeah our flywheels are quite noisy, not too much you can do. If you look at upgrading your clutch and going to single mass flywheel be prepared for more noise. Other than that welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing pics of your new Z :)

Posted · Report post

Congratulations on the purchase of your new 350ZR and a big welcome to the forum. Hope you upload some photo's so as we can all see just what you've bought. As regards to the rattling noise, yes a lot of our cars suffer from this particular noise, it's usually attributed to the DMFW. Hope you enjoy many happy K's of driving and reading the numerous informative threads on this forum.  :book:

Spikes =) 370z Roadster =)

Oh I just love  my new ride!!!!!!

So scared when people might scratch it, while Its parked on the streets.

Posted · Report post

Spikes =) 370z Roadster =)

Oh I just love  my new ride!!!!!!

So scared when people might scratch it, while Its parked on the streets.

Be careful mate, a few weeks ago I watched a woman slam the door of my car and tear off. Many jealous people about.

Posted · Report post

Be careful mate, a few weeks ago I watched a woman slam the door of my car and tear off. Many jealous people about.

I know and this does happen, So I rather park further away and walk =)

Posted · Report post

I know and this does happen, So I rather park further away and walk =)

Yeah I did too, and the carpark was utterly empty. The cow came and parked next to me while I was shopping, clearly to do that on purpose.

Real nasty pieces of work around here, one of my mates had his V35 graffitied on with red spray this weekend :(

Posted · Report post

Yeah I did too, and the carpark was utterly empty. The cow came and parked next to me while I was shopping, clearly to do that on purpose.

Real nasty pieces of work around here, one of my mates had his V35 graffitied on with red spray this weekend :(

I should of thought about this before I took delivery...sigh

Posted · Report post

I should of thought about this before I took delivery...sigh

Meh, shouldn't be afraid to own a nice car because some jerks may damage it :) 

But it is annoying when they do 

Posted · Report post

Meh, shouldn't be afraid to own a nice car because some jerks may damage it :)

But it is annoying when they do 

Yeah that sucks!!

Posted · Report post

Yep, always park my baby miles away from where all the other cars are. Have seen so many cars damaged by people who don't give a stuff!

Where are the pics? :P

Posted · Report post

Promise tomorrow morning :)

Waiting with baited breath :) ps I will be organising another cruise for late April/early June - will post up an event in a week or two

Posted · Report post

FEELING GUILTY HERE. =) WILL update TONIGHT...havn;t been driving it...too bz working =)

Posted · Report post

Where's the SA cruises at?

Posted · Report post

Nice cuz.

Posted · Report post

Very nice ride mate, love it