Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

350z hr nos install

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just a quick update. I have now run 13 bottles of gas through my motor, car is running better and better. I went today on a breakfast run to an old motorway here near Pretoria. Had two really good runs, one with an Amg c 63, from a standing start I got ahead and stayed ahead until we backed of well into fourth, had a rolling run and won again by around two cars. Then had two rolling runs with a BMW m3 v8 - both runs I started pulling away in third , and I'd say the gap was over two cars when we backed of. All in all I now have the maximized coming in at 30% at 3450 rpm and at 5000 rpm I'm at 80 % of my max till 6950 rpm. Car is hauling big time and the afr is a constant 11.7 Just FYI, it was a disused hi way that we had runs on. Edited by wls350, Today, 16:07.

Posted · Report post

That's some serious pony power ya got there wls350.

Great job smashing the euro cars. :)

Posted · Report post

Txs, need to get car to a dyno to get an idea of power at the moment, but it's pulling very strong. Nos is a game changer hey

Posted · Report post

Need an under bonnet photo mate!

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Nice work mate, just picked up my first Z33 and keen to run a wet system. New to this forum so don't know my way around just yet but could you give me some details of what you're running? A progressive controller I assume? I've done a few wet systems controlled by haltech plugins on Z32s before but interested to see what gains I can get on the Z33.

Posted · Report post

Nos is a game changer hey

Until the bottle runs out, which won't be all that long.

A problem the M3 and C63 won't have.

Posted · Report post

Until the bottle runs out, which won't be all that long.

A problem the M3 and C63 won't have.

But for those ten seconds or less, I'm free.