Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[WA] Spotted!

318 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Long time over due.

Spotted black 370Z with nice rims on the freeway tonight, heading nothbound on Mitchell, having as much fun as I was ;)

Anyone here?

Posted · Report post

No not me, but I'm still dreaming'!!

Posted · Report post

i keep running into a black 370z in ranford!! Fitzy or something, im always either behind him or infront, kind of a good sight, two black Z cruising..

Posted · Report post

Was at the gym this am (I know, sad) in Perth city (Victoria & Terrace) and saw a blue 370 (Rego ending 120) and a orange 350 (?) with custom plates MIVA - ??. Funny how the Z's are more prominent nowadays :)

Posted · Report post

Keep spotting a couple of 350Z's in the CANDLEWOOD area of Joondalup.

1 is a light blue 350Z Roadster 03-06 model track

The other is a burnt orange 350Z Coupe 03-06 model track

Anyone that's found there way on here? Next time I've got cards on me, i'll hand one over

Posted · Report post

Spotted a VERY nice orange 350Z Track today. Managed to chase them down into a car park and hand over a forum card :D

Hopefully they dont think I'm some kind of loon lol. Just want to build this WA membership up some so we can start having some wikkid events :D

Posted · Report post

Last night on Grand Boulavard in Joondalup, spied a kitted yellow 350Z hard top that I often see in the area, and tailed it to upthe hill towards candlewood. I was in the wifes falcon though :(

Anyone that's joined up already?

Posted · Report post

Last night on Grand Boulavard in Joondalup, spied a kitted yellow 350Z hard top that I often see in the area, and tailed it to upthe hill towards candlewood. I was in the wifes falcon though :(

Seen that yellow Z round too.. looks good from far away.. close up its ok

PS: Ugame.. you ended up buying a roadster Z.... (I was the ZX-89 dude back on the aus300zx forum) :)

Posted · Report post

Seen that yellow Z round too.. looks good from far away.. close up its ok

PS: Ugame.. you ended up buying a roadster Z.... (I was the ZX-89 dude back on the aus300zx forum) :)

Ah cool!!! See you at the cruise on the 5th hey :D Come say hello as I'm shit with names/faces.

Saw that yellow Z AGAIN the other day as I was coming home in the roadster. Lives near me so it's only a matter of time before I'll have chance to hand over a forum card :D

Both gave a wave so seems like a friendly chap.

Posted · Report post

I am around Joondalup, why haven't you seen me. I'm going to look out for you.

Posted · Report post

I am around Joondalup, why haven't you seen me. I'm going to look out for you.

what colour is your 370 dude? I'll keep an eye out for you too.

See HEAPS of 350Z's around here but seldom in a position to hand over a forum card :(

Posted · Report post

what colour is your 370 dude? I'll keep an eye out for you too.

See HEAPS of 350Z's around here but seldom in a position to hand over a forum card :(

Titanium with the 19' wheels. I'm always driving on Hodges.

Posted · Report post

Titanium with the 19' wheels. I'm always driving on Hodges.

hhmmmm I may have seen you a few times on Grand Boulvard around 8:15 ish some week day mornings?

Not seen a car like that for a while though. This was months ago.

Posted · Report post

hhmmmm I may have seen you a few times on Grand Boulvard around 8:15 ish some week day mornings?

Not seen a car like that for a while though. This was months ago.

8:15, yep that's me driving to work.

Posted · Report post

lol then it's your car I was refering to in my blog having a rant about consumerism

http://votsm.blogspot.com/2010/08/loosing-will-to-buy-things.html

6th Paragraph from the bottom LOL

I'm south of the river & drive mostly around Success to Rockingham & i've seen 2 different red 370z,1 blue roadster 370z, & i usually have a spirited tan-coloured???370z driving partner on the way to work most mornings to Rockingham. The cars look great on the road.

Posted · Report post

lol then it's your car I was refering to in my blog having a rant about consumerism

http://votsm.blogspot.com/2010/08/loosing-will-to-buy-things.html

6th Paragraph from the bottom LOL

Haha.... I really like what you wrote. I remember now, you were at the front of me, I just came out from T5 and we stopped at the lights. Hey since we're so close we should meet up.

Posted · Report post

I remember now, you were at the front of me, I just came out from T5 and we stopped at the lights. Hey since we're so close we should meet up.

Your memory serves you well ;) That is EXACTLY how we were staggered

...and yes we should. Think I might invite a few Zedders round in the new year for a pool party and BBQ or something. Nothing too big or random as I'm a family man.

Posted · Report post

Your memory serves you well ;) That is EXACTLY how we were staggered

...and yes we should. Think I might invite a few Zedders round in the new year for a pool party and BBQ or something. Nothing too big or random as I'm a family man.

Sounds good, hopefully I don't have any plans.

Posted · Report post

Pool party boobs & beer?

Sounds good to me :beerhat:

Posted · Report post

Was driving next to a Titanium 370z yesterday on Guildford Road in Maylands around 5:30pm.

The guy looks to be in his 50s in a business shirt. Didn't get to wave cos had to stop. I guess it won't be anyone here.

Wonder if it is the same car in East Perth.

Posted · Report post

Was driving next to a Titanium 370z yesterday on Guildford Road in Maylands around 5:30pm.

The guy looks to be in his 50s in a business shirt. Didn't get to wave cos had to stop. I guess it won't be anyone here.

Wonder if it is the same car in East Perth.

If it is a stock Quartz in East Perth then there is a fair chance that is me! Personalised plates?

Posted · Report post

If it is a stock Quartz in East Perth then there is a fair chance that is me! Personalised plates?

I actually haven't seen a Quartz around WA yet. I have seen White Z driven by a lady, brilliant silver at the Joondalup IGA driven by a teenager and a Titanium with the Giant Nissan number plate frame parked at Mullaloo beach recently. And when I was in Macao saw a Z mod.

Posted · Report post

I actually haven't seen a Quartz around WA yet. I have seen White Z driven by a lady, brilliant silver at the Joondalup IGA driven by a teenager and a Titanium with the Giant Nissan number plate frame parked at Mullaloo beach recently. And when I was in Macao saw a Z mod.

Thank goodness.... I was worried you thought I was :shiftyninja: 50

Posted · Report post

Thank goodness.... I was worried you thought I was :shiftyninja: 50

Haha .... If I ever see you I'll let you know how old I think you are.