Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Official Zclub 2013 Calendar (Limited Qty)

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not gonna make it tomorrow I’m afraid.

:(

Wanna meet at 11 meet point to grab the calendar?

Or drop by mine now if you like

Posted · Report post

:(

Wanna meet at 11 meet point to grab the calendar?

Or drop by mine now if you like

Lol - wasn't in that much of a rush. Happy to grab it after work Monday or something. Will give you a buzz.

Posted · Report post

How many calendars left? I want to order 2 for a couple of mates who want......... :)

Posted · Report post

How many calendars left? I want to order 2 for a couple of mates who want......... :)

About 20 left

Posted · Report post

About 20 left

Cool, ta

Posted · Report post

Got my calender in the mail yesterday :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks folks , great job , looks awesome.

Posted · Report post

Got my calender in the mail yesterday :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks folks , great job , looks awesome.

Glad you like it :D

Posted · Report post

Got mine in the mail yesterday - looks great!

Bloody posty folded it in half though to jam it in the letterbox and creased it :(

Perhaps a "do not bend" on the envelope for next ones that get sent out may help for the next guys :)

Posted · Report post

Hey I haven't received mine yet. I received an email on the 11th saying it was shipped and been too busy to realise it didn't come yet, now I'm on holidays and it just occurred to me it's not here. Can I get a confirmation of delivery address? Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Hey I haven't received mine yet. I received an email on the 11th saying it was shipped and been too busy to realise it didn't come yet, now I'm on holidays and it just occurred to me it's not here. Can I get a confirmation of delivery address? Thanks.

PMd

Posted · Report post

Was this a 2013 calendar special? Or do we have one every year? Would be nice to have the facebook cover photo winner on the subsequent months in the calendars... not sure how feasible this is though... just a thought :)

Posted · Report post

Great idea..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0