Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

New 350z owner - Gold coast

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I joined a couple of months ago whilst looking for a 350z - 6 months on I have finally bought one! I have wanted one since I first saw them at the 2002 international motor show in Brisbane. She's an 08, Black Track Roadster. I picked her up yesterday and love am loving it. So glad I waited to find the right one. There are a few of the usual scuffs and scratches on the interior and she needs a good wash and polish but I am stoked :)

Posted · Report post

sounds nice

welcome to zclub

Posted · Report post

Yay! Congrats!

Posted · Report post

Welcome!

Posted · Report post

Sweet as!! Another owner on the gold coast :)

Posted · Report post

cheers guys, will get some pics up soon :)

ben.

Posted · Report post

Here's a photo

post-1196-0-29505100-1334012033_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the club buddy!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the club :)

I just set up an event for QLD under events for first weekend in August if you're interested. I like to plan in advance....

Posted · Report post

If I'm here I will be in for sure, however that sounds suspicously close the week I will be on ski trip... see how it goes ;)

Posted · Report post

welcome welcome ... :)

Posted · Report post

i just heard that in my head in a scottish accent lmao

Posted · Report post

LoL haha. .. are you following me ?! :P

We gotta meet at the next Z club.

Posted · Report post

haha, i see everything here lol

Posted · Report post

A belated welcome.

Any mods? Or are you keeping it stock?

Posted · Report post

Welcome mate!! Car looks the goods.

LMAO Dan. You're a pest.

Posted · Report post

A belated welcome.

Any mods? Or are you keeping it stock?

No big plans for it. It had the 20's on it when I bought it, which I wasn't 100% on to start with but they are definitely growing on me now! Think I'll keep my eye out for some 18's to put some nice sticky rubber on for spirited trips through the twistys and potentially at the track - some time if I get the chance.

Only planning on small mods atm, just changing a few small cosmetic things as its such a great car out of the box. Maybe a cat back and or some pop chargers when I get the chance, just to give it a bit more of a note. nothing too outlandish.

Ben.

Posted · Report post

No big plans for it. It had the 20's on it when I bought it, which I wasn't 100% on to start with but they are definitely growing on me now! Think I'll keep my eye out for some 18's to put some nice sticky rubber on for spirited trips through the twistys and potentially at the track - some time if I get the chance.

Only planning on small mods atm, just changing a few small cosmetic things as its such a great car out of the box. Maybe a cat back and or some pop chargers when I get the chance, just to give it a bit more of a note. nothing too outlandish.

Ben.

How and where do all the 370z guys or girls meet