Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reverse Camera Install 350z

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Just Put in a Pioneer DVD and want to hook up a reverse camera to it?

Has anyone done this before? Just wondering where I should power the camera? And which wire is the reverse to connect to the deck, what colour and where is it located in the car?

Appritiate anyones input on this

cheers

Posted · Report post

i'm thinking of upgrading my headunit and doing the same

any links or guides to cameras/installing would be great!

Posted · Report post

I am also in the same boat! If anyone has any guides or tips please let me know!

Thanks,

Posted · Report post

ok i figured this out and installed one in my car

I wired the power and reverse signal to the wire that powers the reversing lights

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• 370z Ground clearance
      By Paulmac · Posted
      Oh and have you had to deal with any camber problems with that much drop?
    • Shuddering clutch
      By cooki_monsta · Posted
      I have this problem when the `08 Z has warmed up only. It happens specifically when the engine is under 2000 RPM and I start accelerating. It's only if I feather the accelerator and gradually build speed can I avoid a shudder, so in traffic I kick the clutch instead and rev it up to 1500 RPM and slip it back into gear. I've bought myself a new clutch kit, inclusive of a flywheel. I won't get around to the single mass flywheel conversion til later this year. By the way, check your rear diff mounts to ensure that the longitudinal one hasn't torn and leaked out the damping fluid. I replaced mine as it was torn and leaked out. I also swapped out the transmission fluid and that didn't improve anything. I suspect it's a flywheel and heat issue. Keep us posted on your diagnosis of the problem.
    • Imminent new member in Melbourne & tough decision
      By Zipper · Posted
      Looks great Bruce ... Hope to see it soon. Congrats.
    • Clutch rattle noise under load/high revs
      By enexar · Posted
      Took it past the service centre today. The guy reckons it's something inside the gear stick assembly. Attached a shitty video of it so you guys can hear it. Sounds like a bit of a rattlesnake. Anyone have any ideas what it could be exactly before I start ripping things off? IMG_7539.MOV
    • Next generation Z car could be a crossover (SUV)
      By pez5 · Posted
      Apart from the Z and the GTR ( I don't need an AWD ) I really don't have any feel for much or any of the Nissan range. They seem to think they have an superlative model range, when in fact they are pretty average.  This gives them the right to over price!!!!!   Pulsar - Tiida !!! - Pulsar. What are they doing? I can go on. I wonder how they will price a Nismo 370 if it's released here ! It reads like a beauty.