Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reverse Camera Install 350z

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Just Put in a Pioneer DVD and want to hook up a reverse camera to it?

Has anyone done this before? Just wondering where I should power the camera? And which wire is the reverse to connect to the deck, what colour and where is it located in the car?

Appritiate anyones input on this

cheers

Posted · Report post

i'm thinking of upgrading my headunit and doing the same

any links or guides to cameras/installing would be great!

Posted · Report post

I am also in the same boat! If anyone has any guides or tips please let me know!

Thanks,

Posted · Report post

ok i figured this out and installed one in my car

I wired the power and reverse signal to the wire that powers the reversing lights

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• Tein Flex Z adjustables
      By Quazar · Posted
      ok cool, thanks for your advice. I'm still yet to make a decision yet, soon hopefully though.
    • Halo lights wiring
      By Alastair Tymon · Posted
      Just curious if anyone knew what the best wires were to use for the wiring of halo headlights. Ideally id like them to come on when i unlock the car and stay on until i switch the car off 
    • 7AT down changes from 4th to 2nd in M Mode
      By ion1313 · Posted
      because you've got AT...so when its lower than 2000rpm in 4th gear,  the car will automatic change the gear from 4th to 3rd, and by that time, you downshift aswell, it will become 2nd gear. it is pain the car change the gear for you. ... i had this kind of problem when I got my z too. but when you get used to it, you will know when to downshift. 
      By BEN313 · Posted
      Tein's aren't true coilovers not that makes much of a difference pending on your use, don't agree with the spring rates more so for the rear.. I'm currently running  MCA X-C 16 front and 5 for the rear spring rates and the rear is stiff enough for me!! I can only Imagine what 10 spring rates for the rears would be like.. Personally I'd go MCA Blue over Teins, based on my extensive research and budget before I bought my MCA.  Teins were hit and miss in terms of ride... Plus if anything goes wrong with MCA , they are only a stone throw away not to mention they have done a lot of testing on the 370Z on the track and road.. If you have the spare cash I'd be getting MCA Blues but its your decision and money at the end of the day..   Just sharing my opinion of course
      By Quazar · Posted
      What did you end up going with Bob? I'm looking at getting these Tein Coilovers, anyone know if the rear has seperate springs or spring and shock together like the front?