Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reverse Camera Install 350z

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Just Put in a Pioneer DVD and want to hook up a reverse camera to it?

Has anyone done this before? Just wondering where I should power the camera? And which wire is the reverse to connect to the deck, what colour and where is it located in the car?

Appritiate anyones input on this

cheers

Posted · Report post

i'm thinking of upgrading my headunit and doing the same

any links or guides to cameras/installing would be great!

Posted · Report post

I am also in the same boat! If anyone has any guides or tips please let me know!

Thanks,

Posted · Report post

ok i figured this out and installed one in my car

I wired the power and reverse signal to the wire that powers the reversing lights

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• TOG EXHAUST CAT BACK SYSTEM
      By james3491 · Posted
      Yep! That's the one
    • Drilled / slottes rotors
      By MartinZ · Posted
      I was also scared away from drilled rotors - people and vendors all warned me - I've done 65,000km in my Skoda Octavia on slotted rotors and never had a problem (will need new rotors next pad change). The Project MU HC+ pads are not the best value for money - they are rather expensive.  While they do have excellent stopping power they are a bit lacking in feel (imo) until you're doing heavy braking.  QFM pads are the best value for money - HPX or A1RM - about $120 for a front or rear set - well under half the price of Project Mu.  I'm using them on my cheap Pulsar race car - I've done a 1 hour enduro race around Wakefield Park with no brake fade at all (running DBA T2 slotted rotors). A pair of DBA T2 slotted rotors for the 350z/370z retails at $381 AUD and postage will be free - these are all you need for fast street usage.  I also put a pair of these on the front of my wife's Mazda3 SP23.
      By Sandy Kervin · Posted
      Thanks James.  I assume you are talking about the following? http://www.prospeedracing.com.au/products/invidia-cat-back-exhaust-suit-nissan-370z-rolled-stainless-tip.html  
      By james3491 · Posted
      I have never heard about a TOG exhaust for the 370Z. I would recommend Invidia. 100% sound legal, good quality, good fitment, sounds awesome and best value for money.
    • Bluetooth phone/Audio issue
      By james3491 · Posted
      Yep, it's a known common issue on our cars. Happens to me all the time. Frankly, the 370Z Bluetooth system sucks!