Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reverse Camera Install 350z

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Just Put in a Pioneer DVD and want to hook up a reverse camera to it?

Has anyone done this before? Just wondering where I should power the camera? And which wire is the reverse to connect to the deck, what colour and where is it located in the car?

Appritiate anyones input on this

cheers

Posted · Report post

i'm thinking of upgrading my headunit and doing the same

any links or guides to cameras/installing would be great!

Posted · Report post

I am also in the same boat! If anyone has any guides or tips please let me know!

Thanks,

Posted · Report post

ok i figured this out and installed one in my car

I wired the power and reverse signal to the wire that powers the reversing lights

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• Stupid Coilover Related Question
      By BEN313 · Posted
      + MCA - Well built and Australian made!! Speak to Josh or Luke and they will suggest the perfect set up and custom spring rates for you ... They are also true coilovers.  
    • Stupid Coilover Related Question
      By BGTV8 · Posted
      Personally I have KW v3, but knowing what I know now I;d go MCA with the most affordable series ... Blue, X, Red of Gold - how deep is your pocket.
    • Endless MX72 brake pads (Front/rear) for sale! brand new!!
      By BGTV8 · Posted
      EP461 fronts and EP462 rear. Search is your friend
    • Opinions needed KW v3 vs Bilstein B16
      By JJ 370 · Posted
      ok thanks think it works out to 15mm max height
    • Coilovers: Whats the best?
      By JJ 370 · Posted
      I realise this post is 4 years old but the newer EDFC Active Pro which controls individual left to right dampening as well as front to back is a pretty tempting option, as well as adjustments on the fly and preset modes customized to the roads "you" drive on.  youtube.com/watch?v=bGtTxaHhZi4 That coupled with the Roberuta Cup kit and some "fully adjustable" TEINS with lower spring rate and re-valved dampening - I agree for me too it would be the ultimate setup. Pity it doesn't exist KW have the  DDC app but i think it comes with basic coilovers, they also have the high lift system front and rear and they make fully adjustable coilovers.....so......but if you had the money for KW clubsports and the HLS you probably wouldn't own a Nissan