Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trouble Understanding 350z Windows

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey guys,

the electric window motor in my left hand side (passenger side) has died.

Nissan want to charge me $640 for the part + 150 for fitting.

I have looked on the net for a new motor, and can find them for around $250 for the part. thing is, are the american left hand side motors the same as the australian spec motors? does the drivers side have a stronger motor as it runs both passenger and drivers windows? or would it be best to run a right hand side american motor for my left side aus spec window? would that even work due to it being mirrored.

very clueless here sorry guys, but i cant justify spending 800 bucks to get a window working again :S.

has anyone had a motor die? If so could you please link me up with a place to get a cheapy happening?

many thanks in advance guys.

I hope I posted this in the right spot.

Cheers

Stido

Posted · Report post

Get one from pommyland

Posted · Report post

US spec window motors are the same. I got mine from courtesyparts for around 500 delivered (For both)

Posted · Report post

thanks a million mate :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• In-car entertainment systems
      By Francesco 1973 · Posted
      Hi all,im looking to install  under the seat slim Subwoofer to my 370z,any suggestions of size and brand? Tnx
    • Recently purchased a 370Z have some questions
      By andrewfranze9991 · Posted
      Hi guys recently purchased a 2010 370Z absolutely love the car, but run into a couple things I need answers for. 1. The car come with a quick release steering wheel and because the wheel is not factory the vdc, slip, abs and airbag light is on. Is there anyway I can sort this out I want vdc on when normal driving? 2. Because of the issue in the first question I attempted to swap the factory steering wheel over. ( was tuning the wheels a fair bit while the car was off ) anway when I turned the car back on the power steering made a grinding noise, and feels very heavy ever since, seems to get heavy after hard driving. And my last question is the clutch, I’m not sure if it how it is but seems very fragile, for example a couple clutch kicks in 2nd gear it will just slip instead of grabbing not sure if all the clutches are weak like that. But yeah if anyone can help me out on some of this questions would be appreciated cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Offset for Wheels to clear Brembos
      By 15NSFW · Posted
      Holy thread revival batman but it's not just about offset, it's about x-factor. 350Z's with Brembo brakes need wheels with a minimum 55mm brake x-factor to clear 
    • Buying a 370Z
      By badthing · Posted
      Welcome!
    • Hola
      By badthing · Posted
      Welcome mate!