Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[SA] Spotted!

91 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

SA Spotted Z's and Members here!

Posted · Report post

spotted "awsome" black 350 or 370 with kit and big wheels heading towards golden grove monday evening

Posted · Report post

spotted a black 350z on brighton road today at 2pm with rego plates "COBRA" and a black 350z roadster at colonnades carpark at 2.30pm what are the chances of 2 in one day :)

Posted · Report post

i spotted a few around the city.

It's a shame that majority of them aren't on the forum

Posted · Report post

Saw a graphite Z on Thurs afternoon, just down from my work on Waymouth Street, Rego LNJ370Z......

Posted · Report post

spotted a white 370z on south road at Aldinga this arvo just after 4pm would that be you Troden :)

Posted · Report post

haha. just saw a silver one with an exhaust on kings road

Posted · Report post

"MRS HP" driving on Victor Harbour Road, heading south, just past the McLaren Vale turn off.....

Posted · Report post

saw a hot lookin red 350 this arvo on lonsdale hwy :)

Posted · Report post

saw 350z with a chick driving number plate was CARLA silver one 03 model

Posted · Report post

There is a silver 350Z in my estate! Drove past me twice over last 3 days from Glenloth Estate.....

Posted · Report post

well just spent a couple of days back in good old adelaide and it must have been a club meet cause there were Z's all over the place

so to try and remember

Thursday

40th Anniversary 370 Pultney street Lunch time

silver 350 z convertible Grenfel Street 9am

black 370 north terrace 5.30pm

Friday

Nice 350 plates 505050Z (points for that) Gawler place

Eaurouge red 370 in city but cant remember where

Silver 350 Brighton road parked in car park

Cheers

K

Posted · Report post

Fair play for keeping track :)

I passed a blue 350Z parked on Brighton rd on the way to bloody harbor town where the mrs is dragging me around now ha

Posted · Report post

Fair play for keeping track :)

I passed a blue 350Z parked on Brighton rd on the way to bloody harbor town where the mrs is dragging me around now ha

Hey that would be my zed lol

and i feel your pain harbour town been dragged around that place way to many times :(

Posted · Report post

Hey that would be my zed lol

and i feel your pain harbour town been dragged around that place way to many times :(

:thumbsup: Very nice! Nice and clean, looks freshly washed! :shiftyninja: Nice straight reverse park too!

Is that work or were you "out" for the day too....

Posted · Report post

:thumbsup: Very nice! Nice and clean, looks freshly washed! :shiftyninja: Nice straight reverse park too!

Is that work or were you "out" for the day too....

No at work :( and yeah freshly washed

Posted · Report post

No at work :( and yeah freshly washed

Oh my bad :( Sorry mate, hahahaaa, least I know where to spot a Z if I'm having withdrawl symptoms! :P

Posted · Report post

Spotted Black 350z at Mawson Lakes. Left a spotted card :). Hopefully he/she sees it so they can join for the next cruise!

Posted · Report post

Spotted Black 350z at Mawson Lakes. Left a spotted card :). Hopefully he/she sees it so they can join for the next cruise!

Lets hope so mate :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

"grey" 370Z spotted 4:23pm pulling out near the avoca on South Road..... :)

Posted · Report post

Spotted Black 350z at Mawson Lakes. Left a spotted card :D. Hopefully he/she sees it so they can join for the next cruise!

Was it a Roadster? Could have been mine :) Although i didnt see spotted cards anywhere :(

Posted · Report post

Spotted grey 370Z at Marion Shopping center car park with nice Ray's wheels today. Around 8pm.

I've taken few pics with my iphone but cannot attached to this post neither can paste it :(

Posted · Report post

Spotted a silver 350z pulling out of BP south rd morphette vale friday arvo with plates Z 350

Posted · Report post

Black 370Z hindley street, "RUI"

Posted · Report post

"X 370Z" at traffic lights heading north, top of darlington hill, south rd, O'Halloran Hill....

NICE CAR!