Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nissan 370Z Pricing Experience & Advice

343 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This thread is designed to help others get a rough idea of the prices paid from different dealerships and general advice on dealer experiences including sales and servicing.

Please use this template when posting:

Model:

Color:

Transmission:

Options:

Price:

Dealer:

Posted · Report post

Purchased: April 2010.

Model: 2010 Series 2, 370Z.

Colour: 40th Anniversary QuartZ.

Transmission: MT6.

Options: Tint, Reverse sensors, Z mats and mud guards.

Price: $64,000 Drive Away.

Dealer: DANDENONG NISSAN BUT YOU MUST ONLY DEAL WITH REG COATES AND ADVISE HIM I REFERRED YOU!! (Pm me if you want me to confirm if he's on).

- Note that the price above was thru a friend's dealership and it was also the 2nd 370Z purchased from them. Payment was by cash.

Posted · Report post

Purchased: May 2010.

Model: 2010 Series 2, 370Z.

Colour: Carbon Silver.

Transmission: MT6.

Options: Nil. (although they did get the black & white number plates for me).

Price: $64,000 Drive Away ($50,000 change over after trade in).

Trade-In: 2000 Nissan Patrol with 205k on odometer.

Dealer: Hornsby

Sales guy: Dave Allan (nice guy, would probably give foot massage if you asked for one)

- I had been given "mates rates" at Rockdale Nissan with the help of a mate that works at Subaru

(long story), for a black, series 1(not the colour I wanted but would have bought it) but I've always had my car serviced at Hornsby so I asked if they could match the price for the car I wanted.

Jack

Posted · Report post

Model: 370z M2 2010 40th

Color: Quartz

Transmission: MT6

Options: tint, full exterior / interior X pack, rust mod, sensors (will get installed soon), z mats.

Price: 74,000

Dealer: Ummm lol will edit when I get back from holiday and pick up as I have forgotten.

Excellant customer service me and my partner went there with intention to buy anyways but spent a good 3-4 hours having a full look over the car and 2 test drives (one dry and one in the rain).

I did do a little research but it seems I might have paid more then most, however I think WA might be different oh well I am still very happy, and also scored 2 Nissan jackets and 2 hats not much but it's thought the jackets are pretty nice perfect driving jackets lol.

The waiting room had free muffins and a great range of hot drinks, all of the staff were very friendly and made everything so easy.

Posted · Report post

Model: 2009 370Z

Color: Titanium

Options: Z Mats (front only because I didnt realise until it was too late to call about the boot mat), Reverse camera

Price: $66,500

Dealer: Werribee Nissan

Happy with the price (until you see others get cheaper, haha), Service was great, salesman drove over an hour for me to test drive the car, when others thought i was only a tyre kicker.

Posted · Report post

Model: 2010 370Z Roadster

Color: Brilliant Silver

Options: Z Mats (front & boot) Reversing sensors

Price: $68,500

Dealer: $wont say cause they stuffed the price up... :roadrage:

Posted · Report post

Re: werribe nissan

i got my 370z from them too, 2nd car from them, 1st car was a 350z. Anyway the saleman, Dean was nice enuf but i think the rest aint so good.

when came and picked up the car, the trim didnt put back prolly after they done the parking sensor and tinting. Then went home and found out the tinting was defect.

Took a day off, brought the car back and left it for the whole day to get it fix, came back and the defect still there. Basically their service dept is full of sh!t and took no responsibillity, not once they admited some responsibility or a word of apology. They blamed it on the aftermarket dept then the tinting place they used. I said hello.... i left the car there for the whole day so you could get it fix and u not even check it when it came back to see whether it was fixed or not. I wondered whether the car even moved at all ..

dont think i would ever come back to them again or would recommend anyone there.

Posted · Report post

This thread is designed to help others get a rough idea of the prices paid from different dealerships and general advice on dealer experiences including sales and servicing.

Please use this template when posting:

Model:2010

Color:carbon silver

Transmission:auto

Options:tank of juice mats

Price:66,800

Dealer:blackburn nissan

i was dealing with jeremy the manager, there all the same. i worked in the industry, all you need to do is shop around and deal with the person your most comfortable with. most will price match or better it. good luck regards stuart.

Posted · Report post

Model:2010

Color:40th Quartz

Transmission:auto

Options:Tank Full, Tint, Mats

Price:67,800

Dealer:Hornsby Nissan, Pick up Friday 20th August 2010

Posted · Report post

My wife and I went to look at a 370Z at Oakleigh Nissan as we bought her 350Z from there a few years prior. We waited forever to be looked after and even at the time I think with a little service and some proding we may have bought the car that was on the show room floor. Funny enough the above prices of $65,000 seem around average, this one we looked at they were wanting $77,000 I guess that was too expensive and I am glad she didnt buy it. The next week she bought a new Audi A5 Coupe so they definately lost a sale from a repeat customer. As far as customer service goes Oakleigh werent much good.

Posted · Report post

My wife and I went to look at a 370Z at Oakleigh Nissan as we bought her 350Z from there a few years prior. We waited forever to be looked after and even at the time I think with a little service and some proding we may have bought the car that was on the show room floor. Funny enough the above prices of $65,000 seem around average, this one we looked at they were wanting $77,000 I guess that was too expensive and I am glad she didnt buy it. The next week she bought a new Audi A5 Coupe so they definately lost a sale from a repeat customer. As far as customer service goes Oakleigh werent much good.

Yep when I was buying my car I refused to go there. When I bought my 350z I went there to buy and they wouldn't let me test drive it unless I actually bought the car first... so they lost 2 sales from me

Posted · Report post

Model: 2009 (got the car in nov 09)

Color: White

Transmission: Manual

Options: Parking Sensor, tinting, paint protection, leather protection, z mats

Price: 70,000

Dealer: Sydney, PM if you want the dealership...

NSW people get screwed on the price... ><

Posted · Report post

Model: 2009 (Auto)

Colour: White

Kms: 15000 kms

Price: 55k

Options: Bought the car with 20 inch wheels, upgraded exhaust and car reversing sensor (regret the 20 inch wheels though!)

Dealer: Sydney..... got sucked in getting the windows tinted

Posted · Report post

$61K for the car + stamps & LCT

, includes all the extras

Not the greatest deal in town but a good deal none the less (I think)

Posted · Report post

Model: 370Z 6MT

Color: Shiro White

Options: Floor mats, brand new.

Price: 67500

Dealer: West Point Nissan Indooropilly

I ordered my car in the first week of August after I crashed my VT Clubsport on July 31st.

Paul Standley my sales assistant said if I bought the car now even if they didn't have one in stock they would give me a loan car until the car came.

Amazing customer service, service center is amazing, loan cars on request, shuttles on request etc etc - coffee, nice couches!

If you do buy a Nissan and you are in Brisbane give me a shout and I'll give you all of Paul's details, told him I referred you and he will give you a nice discount.

Posted · Report post

Fantastic thread this - thanks guys.

Have had two quotes already: Auto Roadster with sensors, tint, mats + metallic paint = first quote was $86,500, second was $74,900.

Still feel I can do a bit better - they must be selling sh!tloads of them and can obviously afford to turn away business...

Feel free to keep the info coming, as it is invaluable to newbs like me stepping up to the Zed club for the first time. :goodjob:

Posted · Report post

Wannazee, you can definitely do better.

I'm just awaiting pricing from Brighton Nissan on:

2011 Registered

Model: 370Z Roadster

Color: 40th Anniversary Quartz

Options: Floor mats, reverse sensors

Price: TBA

Will advise!

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a new Z next year, wondering how some of the prices being mentioned here are achived. I rang a melbourne dealer recently and was quoted 76k firm ( I realise a phone contact is never going to produce optimum results)

Still, even most used models on Carsales.com.au are in the 60-65k+ range for the hardtops.

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a new Z next year, wondering how some of the prices being mentioned here are achived. I rang a melbourne dealer recently and was quoted 76k firm ( I realise a phone contact is never going to produce optimum results)

Still, even most used models on Carsales.com.au are in the 60-65k+ range for the hardtops.

Easy mate. Call Reg at dandy Nissan and only deal with him. Tell him I've referred you.

Lemme know how you go..

Posted · Report post

I was quoted 65k for the brand new 09 coupe 6M at Chadstone. There was also a 2010 Coupe 7AT, brand new, on carsales going for 68k too :|

Posted · Report post

I was quoted 65k for the brand new 09 coupe 6M at Chadstone. There was also a 2010 Coupe 7AT, brand new, on carsales going for 68k too :|

09's should be going for about 55k mate. 2010 mt6 with add ons was 64K drive away back in April...

Posted · Report post

Easy mate. Call Reg at dandy Nissan and only deal with him. Tell him I've referred you.

Lemme know how you go..

Thanks, I'll give it a try in the new year when the mrs is back at work from baby leave. (2 seat car is a tough sell now hehe)

Posted · Report post

09's should be going for about 55k mate. 2010 mt6 with add ons was 64K drive away back in April...

The guy who told me actually said "64, wait no 69k, it can be yours for 69k" not to mention he said I couldn't open the boot because the battery was flat, even though he started the engine for another customer 10minutes prior -_-

Posted · Report post

The guy who told me actually said "64, wait no 69k, it can be yours for 69k" not to mention he said I couldn't open the boot because the battery was flat, even though he started the engine for another customer 10minutes prior -_-

I hate to sound like a broken record but go and see Reg at Dandenong Nissan when you are ready to buy.. :)

Posted · Report post

Purchased: Sept 2010.

Model: 2010 370Z

Colour: Quartz

Transmission: 7AT

Options: Reverse sensor, tint, paint protection and mat

Condition: Show room demo (w/10km)

Price: Listed $68990 Drive Away: $49,000 change over after trade in - abit of haggling, hopefully the car is not a lemon.

Trade-In: 2004 VW Golf V Sportline Odeometer=57k km. (Quoted $13k, $12k and $11k from others)

Dealer: sydney, sutherland (same company with dealers in campbelltown, blacktown and liverpool), friendly people.

I also recommend the one in Burwood where I did my test drive, they treated me alright, while the bastards in Chatswood didn't even want to talk to me and were quite rude, probably I look too young or something. Just that Sutherland had a Quartz in showroom ready for delivery so didn't buy in Burwood.

Yuf.