Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan Z/G Community
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SPL Rear Hub Bushings Install

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey Folks, just did this as part of my build & uploaded it to my youTube.

Hope you find it helpful.

Cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Knock in Bell housing after new clutch kit
      By Billxkr · Posted
      Hi all, looking for your thoughts....My wife's 370z manual is currently at the mechanics and he has fitted a clutch kit from Australian clutches (Dual Mass Fly Wheel) the kit included the usual parts plus new bolts, new master cylinder. Also fitted new OEM Tail shaft and whiteline rear diff bush kit. He advises he is uncomfortable with the results as although the car drives perfectly there is a metallic 'knock' when the engine is started and stopped. If your foot is on the clutch when starting or stopping the 'knock' is felt through your foot. He advises that with a 'stethoscope' he believes the source of the knock is within the bell housing. He contacted Australian clutches who want the kit removed and returned for testing.Has anyone had this issue or know what may be causing this knock? Any guidance is welcome.Thank you for reading this far. (2012 convertible with 101k on the clock)we have owned it for 2 trouble free years..
    • SPL Rear Hub Bushings Install
      By rovert · Posted
      Hey Folks, just did this as part of my build & uploaded it to my youTube. Hope you find it helpful. Cheers.  
    • Diy 370Z/370GT RHD Twin Turbo Build
      By rovert · Posted
      Thanks Mate, glad you liked it. I feel your pain. Shitty dollar, the whole left right thing & shipping costs, makes it tough hey.
    • Diy 370Z/370GT RHD Twin Turbo Build
      By beauz · Posted
      Loved watching your progress mate, neat looking kit and a lifetime of skills on show! If you decide to make a kit to sell in aus, i would be interested. Its so hard to find stuff for the Z34/G37.
    • service manual
      By 370Cal · Posted
      http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/370Z/Coupe/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk