Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Just Joined

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey Y’all Just got on here. Who’s from Adelaide up for starting a Zed Cruise?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post

Or if you know of one coming up?!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Ipad Head Unit 350Z
      By Guest · Posted
      Hello. And Bye.
    • 2009 - 2010 v20 MAPS
      By Guest · Posted
      When you go through a new creation of Kojima Productions you will definitely find that some orders and deliveries require to overcome a huge distance. To walk all the way on foot, you’ll have to spend a lot of time. Luckily, you’ll have the opportunity to find and even make a variety of vehicles in Death Stranding, that can help you do the job. Any vehicle in the game requires batteries that run out of power over time, so they need to be recharged regularly, although they will be slowly recharged in sunny or cloudy weather (unless you are in a temporary rain zone). gamexguide.com Full article https://gamexguide.com/vehicles-in-death-stranding-how-to-get-charge-and-repair/
    • Muffler delete
      By Knockout. · Posted
      I’d also like to know Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • 350z Early G37 Fuel Pump & Return Upgrade Diy
      By rovert · Posted
      Hey Folks, Just uploaded this to my Youtube Channel. Some of you may find it helpful hopefully. Cheers.
    • New Pads, New rotors, same traffic light tinnitus!
      By timjj · Posted
      So I wanted to update this post even though it never went anywhere. Might help anyone else with similar issues.
      Spoke with a Bendix rep and he sent me some lubricant to go between the pad and the calipre. Called Ceramasil.
      This stuff is great, it hasn't completely stopped the noise but reduced it by 70%. Also giving the calipers a solid clean out of dust and what not probably didn't hurt. Repco sell a tube with more than you'll probably ever need. Link below. https://www.repco.com.au/en/oils-fluids/greases-lubricants/lubricants/bendix-brake-lube-255g/p/A9982197

Still though, brakes aren't silent enough. They used to make no noise. After talking to a couple people they recommended my putting some shims in between the caliper and pad. No idea why the brake pads didn't come with this or the Mechanics who did they job didn't suggest it. Anyhow, ive ordered in some from ConceptZ and when they arrive ill drop them in and report back. Link to the shims are below also.

https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-nissan-oem-front-brake-pad-shim-hardware-kit-w-standard-non-sport-calipers-front-nissan-350z-03-05-infiniti-g35-03-04-41080-5y725-universal_p_9822.php