Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Engine overheating

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

Just looking for a bit of advice before I book the car in to an Auto Electrician. It's an 06 track.

When parked with the engine running it overheats, ran it into the garage and gave it the once over. Not losing any coolant, pump and thermostat seem to be working but the fans don't always come on. Anyone else had similar issues?

Thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• RAYS 19" RIM REPAIRS
      By Stephen Sweeney · Posted
      Hi guys, Having recently purchased my 2011 370Z in immaculate condition, except gutter rash on 2 wheels, I researched a business to repair same online. Should you be in the Newcastle area I can HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rim Repair Newcastle. The business operator Lee is originally from Texas USA, and has been doing this work for 20 years in total, and his professionalism and quality of work bears this out. I was more than impressed by his work, completing the repairs with tyres on rims, masking everything meticulously before the painting process, completing same with a clear over the top.  
    • 2009 - 2010 v20 MAPS
      By #1ZED · Posted
      Cancel that!
    • Steering lock failure
      By adelaidezedman · Posted
      I'm in that boat right now. How did you go??
    • Intelligent Key System steering wheel lock failure
      By adelaidezedman · Posted
      I had same today. I had it happen once before and found the hammer hit on the metal box got me going... I figured that was the last of it. I was not aware of the fuse pull once you get started. It happened again today and RAA towed to Main North Nissan. I now know about the fuse pull but it's too late. Quoted $2300 to fix. If Nissan won't cover it, I will pull it out and try and fix myself...
    • Hello!
      By ohpeter · Posted
      Hi mate,   Welcome. I run a very stock 2009 370z and have had zero problems. I think it depends on how you drive it and what you do to it. The only thing I can warn you about is the very limited rear 180deg view, e.g., behind your ears back. That said, its a sports car so kinda to be expected and you will learn to cope. Cheers.