Welcome to Zclub - Australia's Largest Nissan 370Z and Nissan 350Z Forum
Register for FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

See who gave reputation

1. Onikage_87

• Topics

• Recently purchased a 370Z have some questions
      By andrewfranze9991 · Posted
      Hi guys recently purchased a 2010 370Z absolutely love the car, but run into a couple things I need answers for. 1. The car come with a quick release steering wheel and because the wheel is not factory the vdc, slip, abs and airbag light is on. Is there anyway I can sort this out I want vdc on when normal driving? 2. Because of the issue in the first question I attempted to swap the factory steering wheel over. ( was tuning the wheels a fair bit while the car was off ) anway when I turned the car back on the power steering made a grinding noise, and feels very heavy ever since, seems to get heavy after hard driving. And my last question is the clutch, I’m not sure if it how it is but seems very fragile, for example a couple clutch kicks in 2nd gear it will just slip instead of grabbing not sure if all the clutches are weak like that. But yeah if anyone can help me out on some of this questions would be appreciated cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Offset for Wheels to clear Brembos
      By 15NSFW · Posted
      Holy thread revival batman but it's not just about offset, it's about x-factor. 350Z's with Brembo brakes need wheels with a minimum 55mm brake x-factor to clear 
    • Buying a 370Z
      By badthing · Posted
      Welcome!
    • Hola
      By badthing · Posted
      Welcome mate!
    • Just Joined
      By badthing · Posted
      Welcome!